Details for In Theaters
Calendar for movie times. is selected.Skip to Movie and Times
Movie Times Calendar
Filter movie times by screen format. is selected.
How To Watch On Demand
Stream over 150,000 Movies & TV Shows on your smart TV, tablet, phone, or gaming console with Vudu. No subscription required.
Know When Tickets Go On Sale
We'll notify you when tickets go on sale in your area and more for Late Marriage
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is Late Marriage?
- Late Marriage is 1 hr 42 min long.
- Who directed Late Marriage?
- Dover Koshashvili
- Who is Zaza in Late Marriage?
- Lior Ashkenazi plays Zaza in the film.
- What is Late Marriage about?
- Zaza (Lior Louie Ashkenazi) is an eligible 31-year-old bachelor who has done his best to remain unattached. His traditional Georgian-Jewish family is growing impatient, however, and they aggressively join forces to choose a young bride for him, with the stipulation that she be a virgin. Zaza plays along, but he is already in love with Judith (Ronit Elkabetz), an older divorcée and mother of a young child. Zaza has to decide whether to satisfy the desires of his parents, or his heart.