Dancing Across Borders
Details for In Theaters
Calendar for movie times. is selected.Skip to Movie and Times
Movie Times Calendar
Filter movie times by screen format. is selected.
How To Watch On Demand
Stream over 150,000 Movies & TV Shows on your smart TV, tablet, phone, or gaming console with Vudu. No subscription required.
Know When Tickets Go On Sale
We'll notify you when tickets go on sale in your area and more for Dancing Across Borders
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is Dancing Across Borders?
- Dancing Across Borders is 1 hr 28 min long.
- Who directed Dancing Across Borders?
- Anne Bass
- What is Dancing Across Borders about?
- On a trip to Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia in January 2000, filmmaker Anne Bass came across a 16-year-old boy who moved her immensely with his amazing natural charm and grace as a dancer. A longtime devotee of the world of dance, Bass felt compelled to give this young boy the opportunity to leave his home and follow a dream that he could not yet have fully imagined. From the serene countryside of Southeast Asia to the halls of New York's School of American Ballet to the stage of the Pacific Northwest Ballet in Seattle "Dancing Across Borders" chronicles the intimate and triumphant story of a boy who was discovered, and who only much later discovered all that he had in himself.