The Werewolf of London
Details for In Theaters
Calendar for movie times. is selected.Skip to Movie and Times
Movie Times Calendar
Filter movie times by screen format. is selected.
How To Watch On Demand
Stream over 150,000 Movies & TV Shows on your smart TV, tablet, phone, or gaming console with Vudu. No subscription required.
Know When Tickets Go On Sale
We'll notify you when tickets go on sale in your area and more for The Werewolf of London
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is The Werewolf of London?
- The Werewolf of London is 1 hr 15 min long.
- Who directed The Werewolf of London?
- Stuart Walker
- Who is Dr. Glendon in The Werewolf of London?
- Henry Hull plays Dr. Glendon in the film.
- What is The Werewolf of London about?
- While in Tibet researching a mysterious flower that purportedly takes its strength from the moon, botanist Wilfred Glendon (Henry Hull) is bitten by a strange creature. Back in London, Glendon becomes absorbed in his research of the plant, and is annoyed by the appearance of fellow scientist Dr. Yogami (Warner Oland), who reveals that the plant is the only known temporary antidote for werewolves. Glendon remains skeptical until the next full moon, when he undergoes a startling transformation.