The Phantom Of The Opera (1943)
Details for In Theaters
Calendar for movie times. is selected.Skip to Movie and Times
Movie Times Calendar
Filter movie times by screen format. is selected.
How To Watch On Demand
Stream over 150,000 Movies & TV Shows on your smart TV, tablet, phone, or gaming console with Vudu. No subscription required.
Know When Tickets Go On Sale
We'll notify you when tickets go on sale in your area and more for The Phantom Of The Opera (1943)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is The Phantom Of The Opera (1943)?
- The Phantom Of The Opera (1943) is 2 hr 21 min long.
- Who directed The Phantom Of The Opera (1943)?
- Arthur Lubin
- Who is Enrique Claudin in The Phantom Of The Opera (1943)?
- Claude Rains plays Enrique Claudin in the film.
- What is The Phantom Of The Opera (1943) about?
- From his hideout beneath a 19th century Paris opera house, the brooding Phantom (Gerard Butler) schemes to get closer to vocalist Christine Daae (Emmy Rossum). The Phantom, wearing a mask to hide a congenital disfigurement, strong-arms management into giving the budding starlet key roles, but Christine instead falls for arts benefactor Raoul (Patrick Wilson). Terrified at the notion of her absence, the Phantom enacts a plan to keep Christine by his side, while Raoul tries to foil the scheme.