Details for In Theaters
Calendar for movie times. is selected.Skip to Movie and Times
Movie Times Calendar
Filter movie times by screen format. is selected.
How To Watch On Demand
Stream over 150,000 Movies & TV Shows on your smart TV, tablet, phone, or gaming console with Vudu. No subscription required.
Know When Tickets Go On Sale
We'll notify you when tickets go on sale in your area and more for Pressure Point
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is Pressure Point?
- Pressure Point is 1 hr 31 min long.
- Who directed Pressure Point?
- Hubert Cornfield
- Who is Doctor in Pressure Point?
- Sidney Poitier plays Doctor in the film.
- What is Pressure Point about?
- Frustrated by his inability to help an African-American patient who hates whites, a psychiatrist (Peter Falk) asks his superior (Sidney Poitier) to release him from the case. The superior relates a case from his own past during World War II when he treated a young Nazi (Bobby Darin) who despised blacks. Explaining the tragic results of the case, the older psychiatrist encourages his younger colleague not to be swayed by the patient's attitude, to remain objective and to stick with his treatment.