A Man and a Woman
Details for In Theaters
Calendar for movie times. is selected.Skip to Movie and Times
Movie Times Calendar
Filter movie times by screen format. is selected.
How To Watch On Demand
Stream over 150,000 Movies & TV Shows on your smart TV, tablet, phone, or gaming console with Vudu. No subscription required.
Know When Tickets Go On Sale
We'll notify you when tickets go on sale in your area and more for A Man and a Woman
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is A Man and a Woman?
- A Man and a Woman is 1 hr 42 min long.
- Who directed A Man and a Woman?
- Claude Lelouch
- Who is Anne Gauthier in A Man and a Woman?
- Anouk Aimée plays Anne Gauthier in the film.
- What is A Man and a Woman about?
- Jean-Louis (Jean-Louis Trintignant) is a widower who has become a single father after his wife's suicide, and Anne (Anouk Aimée) is a widow and single mother still reeling from the accidental death of her husband. When the two cross paths at their children's boarding school, both are wary, but they soon form a friendship that is quickly charged with romance. Yet the pair continue to struggle to overcome their past tragedies as they try to begin a new relationship.