A Family Affair (2001)
Details for In Theaters
Calendar for movie times. is selected.Skip to Movie and Times
Movie Times Calendar
Filter movie times by screen format. is selected.
How To Watch On Demand
Stream over 150,000 Movies & TV Shows on your smart TV, tablet, phone, or gaming console with Vudu. No subscription required.
Know When Tickets Go On Sale
We'll notify you when tickets go on sale in your area and more for A Family Affair (2001)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is A Family Affair (2001)?
- A Family Affair (2001) is 1 hr 47 min long.
- Who directed A Family Affair (2001)?
- Angeliki Aristomenopoulou
- Who is Director in A Family Affair (2001)?
- Angeliki Aristomenopoulou plays Director in the film.
- What is A Family Affair (2001) about?
- Rachel flees NYC after another traumatic breakup and arrives at her parents' home in San Diego. They are adamant to see their wayward daughter settle down with a nice girl. Rachel goes on several blind dates that misfire badly. She finally lets her mother set her up with Christine, a typical Californian girl. Much to Rachel's chagrin, mom is right! Meanwhile, Rachel's friends wait for her to screw up the relationship. They know, even if she won't admit it, that she still carries a torch for her ex-girlfriend and they're not sure what would happen if she reappeared to reclaim Rachel.