Details for In Theaters
Calendar for movie times. is selected.Skip to Movie and Times
Movie Times Calendar
Filter movie times by screen format. is selected.
How To Watch On Demand
Stream over 150,000 Movies & TV Shows on your smart TV, tablet, phone, or gaming console with Vudu. No subscription required.
Know When Tickets Go On Sale
We'll notify you when tickets go on sale in your area and more for 88 Minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is 88 Minutes?
- 88 Minutes is 1 hr 48 min long.
- Who directed 88 Minutes?
- Jon Avnet
- Who is Dr. Jack Gramm in 88 Minutes?
- Al Pacino plays Dr. Jack Gramm in the film.
- What is 88 Minutes about?
- Al Pacino stars as Dr. Jack Gramm, a college professor who moonlights as a forensic psychiatrist for the FBI. When Gramm receives a death threat claiming he has only 88 minutes to live, he must use all his skills and training to narrow down the possible suspects, who include a disgruntled student, a jilted former lover, and a serial killer who is already on death row, before his time runs out.