- Release Date: December 7, 2000
- Run Time: 2 hr 23 min
- Rating: PG-13 - Intense Action Sequences and Disturbing Images
- Cast: Tom Hanks, Helen Hunt, Nick Searcy
- Director: Robert Zemeckis
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama
Synopsis: Obsessively punctual FedEx executive Chuck Noland (Tom Hanks) is en route to an assignment in Malaysia when his plane crashes over the Pacific Ocean during a storm. The sole survivor of the flight, Chuck washes ashore on a deserted island. When his efforts to sail away and contact help fail, Chuck learns how to survive on the island, where he remains for years, accompanied by only his handmade volleyball friend, Wilson. Will Chuck ever return to civilization and reunite with his loved ones?