- Release Date: June 15, 2012
- Run Time: 1 hr 19 min
- Rating: NR - A Scene of Sexuality, Sadistic Violence and Torture and Language
- Cast: Erika Christensen, Jesse Metcalfe, Bill Moseley
- Director: Robert Lieberman
- Genre: Horror, Suspense/Thriller
Synopsis: The perfect marriage of Craig (Jesse Metcalfe) and Elise Landry (Erika Christensen) is suddenly shattered when their young son is abducted and murdered. When the killer (Bill Moseley) is brought to trial, he manages to plea bargain his way to a lighter sentence. Utterly outraged by this miscarriage of justice, the grieving parents decide to take matters into their own hands. They capture the murderer, imprison him and subject him to the same monstrous acts he perpetrated upon their defenseless child. The unforeseen consequences, however, challenge their ideas of vengeance, justice and the true nature of evil.