- Release Date: May 6, 2011
- Run Time: 1 hr 53 min
- Rating: PG-13 - Sexual content including dialogue, and some drug material
- Cast: Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson, Colin Egglesfield
- Director: Luke Greenfield
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Synopsis: Rachel White, a thirty-year-old single woman who is a consummate good-girl. She and Darcy Rhone have been best friends since childhood, and hard-working Rachel is often in the shadow of flashy, sometimes selfish Darcy. Then, after a night of drinking on Rachel's thirtieth birthday, she sleeps with Darcy's fiance, Dex. After this turns into an affair, Rachel explores the meaning of friendship, true love and ethics.