Using your gift card is simple:
- Go to Fandango.com or our free mobile app on iOS or Android (gift cards can’t be redeemed in person at the theater)
- Use our search box to find showtimes and theaters near you.
- Select a show time and checkout.
- Under the payment section, click on Use Gift Card and enter your gift card code and pin (if available).
- If your purchase is more than the value of your Fandango gift card, you will have to pay the remaining balance with another method of payment. If your purchase is less than the value of your Fandango gift card, you can use any remaining balance on your next purchase.
- Please complete your purchase and enjoy the show.
There are no additional fees to use or redeem gift cards, However, a per ticket convenience fee will be applied to the order regardless of whether you are using a credit card, PayPal, gift card, or other payment method to pay for the tickets.
See the image below to find your gift card code / PIN.
CARD NUMBER AND PINEnter the card number. Next, enter the PIN. You may need to scratch off the back of the card to reveal the PIN.
CLAIM CODE ONLYEnter the claim code (leave the PIN blank). You may need to scratch off the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
CARD NUMBER AND CLAIM CODEEnter the claim code only (leave the PIN blank). You may need to scratch off the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
DIGITAL GIFT CARDEnter the gift card code from the email (enter PIN if provided in email).
You may check your Fandango gift card here
- If you selected shipping by USPS: all card orders take 2-3 business days to process and print. USPS mail will then take approximately 7-10 business days to arrive after processing.
- If you selected shipping by FedEx: cards ship out after the standard 2-3 business days processing time. To track your FedEx shipment, please click here.
- If you selected immediate delivery (default setting): your gift card will be sent by email within the next 60 minutes.
- If you selected to schedule your delivery on a specific date: your gift card will be emailed on the date, time, and time zone you specified during checkout.
A Fandango gift card is a digital or physical gift card. You can buy Fandango gift cards in various preset dollar amounts. A digital gift card can be emailed for immediate use, and a physical card can be gifted. Fandango gift cards can be redeemed online or on our free mobile app for tickets to any movie at any theater in the Fandango network.
You can buy a digital gift card on Fandango.com and choose to have it delivered by email instantly, or schedule it to be delivered on a specific date.
You can buy physical Fandango gift cards at retail stores, including: Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Kroger, Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Ralphs, Rite Aid, The Home Depot, Lowes, Kmart, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, Giant Eagle, Publix and many more.
You can also buy physical gift cards on Fandango.com or Amazon. On Fandango.com, you can choose from dozens of card designs including ones featuring the latest blockbuster movies, or add a personal touch by uploading your own photo to print on our custom card, and ship in a personalized Fandango greeting card.
You can use Fandango gift cards to buy any ticket on Fandango.com or Fandango’s mobile app for any showtime available for a theater in the Fandango network, including AMC, Regal, Cinemark, Marcus and many more nationwide.
To find local Fandango ticketing theaters, search by zip code on our website, or via our free mobile app. For a general list of Fandango ticketing theaters, click here.
Please note: Fandango gift cards cannot be redeemed in person at the theater. Fandango gift cards can be used to purchase tickets only on Fandango.com or on our free mobile app. Learn more about our free mobile app here.
There are no extra fees when you purchase a Fandango gift card at retail stores, or gift cards that you send via email at Fandango.com or from a Fandango mobile app: you only pay the face value of the card (for example: $25 for a $25 card).
When buying plastic cards at Fandango.com, there is a standard handling fee based on the number of cards in your order. Handling fees cover the custom printing of each plastic card ordered and the personalized Fandango greeting card it ships in. Depending on the level of shipping service you select, there may be a shipping fee as well – the exact amount will be displayed for your review before the order is confirmed.
When redeeming a Fandango gift card for movie tickets, a small per-ticket convenience fee will be applied to the order regardless of whether you are using a credit card, PayPal, gift card, or other payment method to pay for the tickets. Learn more here.
You may be eligible for our bulk purchase program. Please email GiftCards@Fandango.com with the following information:
- Denomination: Dollar amount you would like on each card ($15? $25? $50? Etc.)
- Total number of cards you would like to purchase for each denomination
- Card format: Digital (send by email) or Physical (plastic cards sent by mail)
- Intended use for the cards
- Date you need the cards delivered
A Fandango Gift Card team member will be in touch within 1-3 business days of your request.