Find Solutions By Topic
Yes, we'd love that! Your Fandango VIP account gives you access to FandangoNOW.Was this helpful?Thanks for your feedback!
Yes, but only the more recent Fandango Gift cards are supported on FandangoNOW. You can tell if the Fandango Gift card is accepted by viewing the back of the card and verifying that the layout of the CARD# and PIN# text is as follows:
Please click here for additional information on our gift cards.
NOTE: Movietickets.com gift cards are not accepted on FandangoNOW.Was this helpful?Thanks for your feedback!
Please give us a call if you have any issues or questions related to FandangoNOW: contact Customer Support at https://fandangonow.custhelp.com/Was this helpful?Thanks for your feedback!
There is no cost at all to set up a FandangoNOW account. There is also no monthly subscription cost and no commitment whatsoever. You only pay for the movies and TV shows you want to watch. The cost for rentals or purchases varies by title.Was this helpful?Thanks for your feedback!
● Go to the Account section and select “My Devices,”
● Once in the list of devices is displayed, look for the device you want to unregister and select "Disconnect".
● In the confirmation message ("Are you sure you want to disconnect this device?"), select "Disconnect". This device will disappear from your list of active devices.Was this helpful?Thanks for your feedback!
● Select “Library” at the bottom of the screen and select the content you want to download.
● Tap the download button (a downward pointing arrow). Once the download is complete, it will appear in the “Downloads” section within your Library and is now available for you to watch offline.
Note: Please see the FandangoNOW Policy for rules on downloading.Was this helpful?Thanks for your feedback!
You don't need to enter your credit card number in order to access FandangoNOW, but credit card info is necessary before you can:
- Buy or rent movies + TV shows
- Redeem credits and/or promotions
- Complete FandangoNOW device activation
Don’t worry, FandangoNOW will only charge you if you buy or rent something. All credits and applicable promotions will be used first.Was this helpful?Thanks for your feedback!
Once you’ve found something to watch, highlight the title and click OK. Then, select the option that’s right for you (such as "Buy HD" or "Rent HD"), and click OK. If you are eligible for any offers, you will receive a confirmation of the offer, if applicable, prior to finalizing your transaction. Confirm your rental or purchase and you’ll be all set to watch.
Any FandangoNOW rentals or purchases made using your Roku player will be charged to your Roku account. When confirming your purchase you may need to enter your 4-digit Roku PIN (if you set up your Roku account in this manner).
Note: You can access FandangoNOW content rented or purchased on Roku on other FandangoNOW supported devices as long as you are signed in to the same FandangoNOW account.Was this helpful?Thanks for your feedback!
You’ll find all your active rentals and purchases in your "Library".
Just highlight the title and click OK on your remote, then select "Play Movie" or "Resume" if you already started watching the title and click OK on your remote.Was this helpful?Thanks for your feedback!
Need help with something else?View More Questions