You can purchase movie tickets on Fandango in these simple steps:
- Use the search box at the top of the Fandango website or in the mobile app to find a show time and theater near you. For a complete list of participating theaters, click here.
- Select a show time to begin checkout. Choose the number of tickets you want to purchase and pick your seat(s) (if reserved seating is available). How do you know if reserved seating is available? Look for the “Reserved Seating” icon next to show times to find theaters that offer it. After you select a show time and ticket quantity, you’ll see a seatmap on the following page where you can pick from available seats.
- Log in to your Fandango VIP account or checkout as a guest, and complete the information on the payment section with a valid method of accepted payment. No Fandango VIP account? Sign up here.
- Review your order, complete your purchase and enjoy the show! You’ll find instructions on how to pick up your tickets on the confirmation page after purchase, and we’ll also send an email confirmation to the email address you provided during checkout.
Shortly after you complete your ticket purchase, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address that you provided during checkout, and will also be stored in your Fandango VIP account information under purchase history.
If you lost or can't find your confirmation email, please check your SPAM folder. You can also sign in to your Fandango VIP account to see your purchase history.
If you checked out as a guest – just sign up for a Fandango VIP account with the same email address you used during checkout, and we’ll automatically link your previous purchases to your Fandango VIP account. Sign up here!
After you complete your purchase, you’ll see a confirmation page that tells you exactly how to pick up your tickets. Depending on the theater and device you’re on, you may print your tickets at home, pick up at a box office or kiosk with a valid credit card, or use a mobile ticket (if available). This information is also available on your confirmation email.
Generally, a child ticket is available for children between 2 and 11 years old and a senior ticket is available for adults aged 65 years old and over. However, some theaters may have additional restrictions or use a different age break, so please check with your local theater.
To see if any discounts are being offered for your theater for purchases made via Fandango, click on a show time to begin the purchase process. All available ticket categories will be displayed on the subsequent page. Look for ticket categories labeled "child", "senior", "military", "student", or similarly named categories which would indicate a specially priced ticket.
Please be aware that not all theaters make discounts available through Fandango. Many theaters offer these discounts exclusively at their box office. We suggest that you check with your local theater for their discount policy, identification requirements, and availability.
Group discount policies also vary by theater and are not offered on Fandango. Please check with your local theater for group discount availability.
Yes, you may exchange or request a refund for your entire order, less the convenience fee, through Fandango up until the posted showtime. You'll have to complete your refund and exchange before the posted showtime. For full terms and conditions, please see our Fandango Movie Ticket Policy.
Just sign in or create your free Fandango VIP account using the same email address that was used to purchase your tickets. Please note that for some orders, you may be asked to contact our Customer Service team or your local theater to complete your refund.
In order to continue to provide movie fans with showtimes, exclusive content and easy-to-use tools, our tickets include a non-refundable convenience fee. A refund of your order, in most cases, returns the cost of your ticket(s) back to your original payment method, less the convenience fee. An exchange allows you to recoup both the cost of your ticket(s), as well as your convenience fee, in the form of a Fandango credit that may be used for a future purchase at any Fandango-ticketing theater.
You may exchange or request a refund for your entire order, less the convenience fee, through Fandango up until the posted showtime. You'll have to complete your refund and exchange before the posted showtime. For full terms and conditions, please see our Fandango Movie Ticket Policy.
Don't have a Fandango VIP account? No problem. You may create your new Fandango VIP account for free using the same email address you used to complete your purchase.
In certain circumstances, you may be asked to contact our Customer Service team or the theater before the refund or exchange can be completed. See our Fandango Movie Ticket Policy for more details. Note that we can only refund or exchange your entire order and not individual tickets within the order.
Fandango Credits are dollar value balances that are deposited and stored within your Fandango VIP account after you make an exchange. These credits never expire and can be used towards any ticket purchase on Fandango.
You can use your Fandango Credits by logging in with your Fandango VIP account during checkout. Your Fandango Credit balance will automatically be applied towards your purchase.
Have a Fandango promo code or gift card you want to use? No problem. You can still add promo codes and gift cards to your order and they will be applied before your Fandango Credit is applied.
Please note that unfortunately, Fandango Credits cannot be transferred between Fandango VIP accounts.
No, your account will not change. You can still access your Library, Watchlist and account details.
Not to worry. Your points balance and points expiration date will remain the same. However, the terms of the M-Go Rewards Program have changed. See the new terms here
Yes, we'd love that. To help protect your security, we didn't transfer your credit card info over to FandangoNOW, so you'll be prompted to enter a new credit card number when you make your first purchase.
You read our minds! This is currently not possible, but we plan to make it possible soon.
Yes, but only the more recent Fandango Gift cards are supported on FandangoNOW.
You can tell if the Fandango Gift card is accepted by viewing the back of the card and verifying that the layout of the CARD# and PIN# text is as follows:
What do the older Fandango gift cards look like?
To use your Fandango gift card simply visit FandangoNOW.com and:
- Select the movie or TV show you’d like to rent or buy.
- If you are not signed in, you will first be prompted to enter your email and password for your FandangoNOW account. If you don't have a FandangoNOW account, you can select "Join Now" to create one.
- Once signed in, you will be taken to the checkout page.
- Below Order Summary, select "Use Gift Card" and enter your gift card number and PIN (if available).
- If your purchase is more than the value of your Fandango gift card, you can pay the remaining balance with another method of payment. If you have a credit card on file, the remaining balance will be charged to that card.
- If your purchase is less than the value of your Fandango gift card, the amount due will be deducted from the gift card. Be sure to hold on to your card so you can use any remaining balance on your next purchase.
- You can then complete your purchase and enjoy your movie or TV show on any supported device!
No, your M-GO Gift Card is only good for puchases on FandangoNOW.
Please give us a call if you have any issues or questions related to FandangoNOW: 855-646-2580
Nope. Your Ultraviolet account hasn't changed.
You don't need to enter your credit card number in order to access FandangoNOW, but credit card info is necessary before you can:
- Buy or rent movies + TV shows
- Redeem credits and/or promotions
- Complete FandangoNOW account activation
Don’t worry, FandangoNOW will only charge you if you buy or rent something. All credits and applicable promotions will be used first.
Your credit card info on Roku won't change. However, you will notice that FandangoNOW is the new Merchant of Record on your Roku receipts.
You can find us in the Movies / TV Shows main menu on Roku.
Yes, you'll see the FandangoNOW logo in place of the M-GO logo.
No, only the name of the service has changed. Your purchases will still be available.
Yes, as long as those credits have not expired.
Fandango VIP is a free program that gives you special perks and benefits on Fandango. With your Fandango VIP account you can write movie reviews, save your favorite theaters, access free insider perks, refund and exchange your movie tickets + more. To view the full list of benefits, check out http://www.fandango.com/fandangovip
If you forgot your password, click here to enter the email address that you used to create your Fandango account and a temporary password will be sent to your email address. Once you click the 'SEND EMAIL' button (the 'send email' button is shown by clicking on the 'click here' link shown above), your password will be emailed to that address.
Yes. If you had an account on Fandango already, we've upgraded you to Fandango VIP! There's nothing you need to do except enjoy the perks. Learn more at http://www.fandango.com/fandangovip.
Using your gift card is simple:
- Go to Fandango.com or our free mobile app on iOS or Android (gift cards can’t be redeemed in person at the theater)
- Use our search box to find showtimes and theaters near you.
- Select a show time and checkout.
- Under the payment section, click on Use Gift Card and enter your gift card code and pin (if available).
- If your purchase is more than the value of your Fandango gift card, you will have to pay the remaining balance with another method of payment. If your purchase is less than the value of your Fandango gift card, you can use any remaining balance on your next purchase.
- Please complete your purchase and enjoy the show.
There are no additional fees to use or redeem gift cards, However, a per ticket convenience fee will be applied to the order regardless of whether you are using a credit card, PayPal, gift card, or other payment method to pay for the tickets.
See the image below to find your gift card code / PIN.
CARD NUMBER AND PINEnter the card number. Next, enter the PIN. You may need to scratch off the back of the card to reveal the PIN.
CLAIM CODE ONLYEnter the claim code (leave the PIN blank). You may need to scratch off the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
CARD NUMBER AND CLAIM CODEEnter the claim code only (leave the PIN blank). You may need to scratch off the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
DIGITAL GIFT CARDEnter the gift card code from the email (enter PIN if provided in email).
- If you selected shipping by USPS: all card orders take 2-3 business days to process and print. USPS mail will then take approximately 7-10 business days to arrive after processing.
- If you selected shipping by FedEx: cards ship out after the standard 2-3 business days processing time. To track your FedEx shipment, please click here.
- If you selected immediate delivery (default setting): your gift card will be sent by email within the next 60 minutes.
- If you selected to schedule your delivery on a specific date: your gift card will be emailed on the date, time, and time zone you specified during checkout.
A Fandango gift card is a digital or physical gift card. You can buy Fandango gift cards in various preset dollar amounts and can email for immediate use or choose to gift a physical card. Fandango gift cards can be redeemed online or on our free mobile app for tickets to any movie at any theater in the Fandango network.
Gift cards sent by email deliver instantly, or can be scheduled ahead of time to help you stay on top of birthdays, anniversaries or other important dates.
Physical cards are a great collectible keepsake for your favorite movie fan – choose from dozens of designs including ones featuring the latest blockbuster movies, or add a personal touch by uploading your own photo to print on our custom card.
You can buy a digital gift card on Fandango.com and choose to deliver by email instantly, or schedule to be delivered on a specific date.
You can buy physical Fandango gift cards at retail stores, including Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Kroger, Target, Safeway, Vons, Ralphs, Rite Aid, The Home Depot, Lowes, Toys ‘R Us, Kmart, Sam’s Club, Giant Eagle, Publix and many more.
You can also buy physical gift cards on Fandango.com or Amazon. On Fandango.com, you can choose from dozens of card designs including ones featuring the latest blockbuster movies, or add a personal touch by uploading your own photo to print on our custom card, and ship in a personalized Fandango greeting card.
You can use Fandango gift cards to buy any ticket on Fandango.com or Fandango’s mobile app for any showtime available including Regal, AMC, Cinemark, Carmike and many more nationwide.
To find local Fandango ticketing theaters, search by zip code on our website, via our free mobile apps or text the zip code to FNDGO on your mobile device to receive a link to find local theaters. Or, for a general list of Fandango ticketing theaters, click here.
Please note: Fandango gift cards cannot be redeemed in person at the theater. Fandango gift cards can be used to purchase tickets only on Fandango.com or on our free mobile app. Learn more about our free mobile app here.
There are no extra fees when you purchase a Fandango gift card at retail stores, or gift cards that you send via email at Fandango.com or from a Fandango mobile app: you only pay the face value of the card (for example: $25 for a $25 card).
When buying plastic cards at Fandango.com, there is a standard handling fee based on the number of cards in your order. Handling fees cover the custom printing of each plastic card ordered and the personalized Fandango greeting card it ships in. Depending on the level of shipping service you select, there may be a shipping fee as well – the exact amount will be displayed for your review before the order is confirmed.
When redeeming a Fandango gift card for movie tickets, a small per-ticket convenience fee will be applied to the order regardless of whether you are using a credit card, PayPal, gift card, or other payment method to pay for the tickets. Learn more here.
You may be eligible for our bulk purchase program. Please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Denomination: Dollar amount you would like on each card ($15? $25? $50? Etc.)
- Total number of cards you would like to purchase for each denomination
- Card format: Digital (send by email) or Physical (plastic cards sent by mail)
- Intended use for the cards
- Date you need the cards delivered
A Fandango Gift Card team member will be in touch within 1-3 business days of your request.
The "Want to See" list feature is currently under construction, but any movies that you previously added to this list are safe with us. When the "Want to See" list feature is ready, your previously saved "Want to See" list will be available. Please check back for updates.
The "Ratings" list feature is currently under construction but ratings and reviews previously saved to your account are safe with us. Please check back for updates.
Any favorited theaters you added in the past will need to be added again.
The "Want to See" list feature is currently under construction. When the "Want to See" list feature is ready, you will be able to add movies to your "Want to See" list. Please check back for updates.
The "Ratings" feature is currently under construction, but ratings and reviews previously saved to your account are safe with us. Please check back for updates.
We no longer support Netflix account synchronization.
If you recently created your account on Flixster.com or an older version of the Flixster app, it can take up to 24 hours for your account to update in our systems.