You can purchase movie tickets on Fandango in these simple steps:
- Use the search box at the top of the Fandango website or in the mobile app to find a show time and theater near you. For a complete list of participating theaters, click here.
- Select a show time to begin checkout. Choose the number of tickets you want to purchase and pick your seat(s) (if reserved seating is available). How do you know if reserved seating is available? Look for the “Reserved Seating” icon next to showtimes to find theaters that offer it. After you select a showtime and ticket quantity, you’ll see a seatmap where you can select available seats.
- Login to your Fandango VIP account or checkout as a guest, and complete the information on the payment section with a valid method of payment. Not a Fandango VIP? It’s free. Sign up for an account here.
- Review your order, complete your purchase and enjoy the show! You’ll find instructions on how to pick up your tickets on the confirmation page after purchase, and we’ll also send an email confirmation to the email address provided during checkout.
Shortly after you complete your ticket purchase, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address that you provided during checkout, and if you’re a Fandango VIP, your ticket will also be stored in your account under purchase history.
If you can't find your confirmation email, please check your SPAM folder. You can also sign in to your Fandango VIP account to see your purchase history.
If you checked out as a guest – just sign up for a Fandango VIP account with the same email address you used during checkout, and we’ll automatically link your previous purchases to your Fandango VIP account. Sign up here!
How can I find a copy of my confirmation email?
If you received confirmation at the end of your transaction that your purchase was successful you should receive a copy of your confirmation email. Please be aware that because the confirmation email comes from a no reply email address it can often be redirected to your SPAM folder.
If you have checked your SPAM folder and you still cannot find your confirmation email you can view and print a copy directly from your Fandango VIP account.
You can also view the purchase you made as a Guest by creating a Fandango VIP account. The link below will open a new window where you can sign into or create your Fandango VIP account:
Not a Fandango VIP? Sign up here.
Once you have signed in to your Fandango VIP account, visit the 'My VIP Account' page. Your most recent purchase and a list of all your movie ticket purchases will be found in your 'Purchase History'. For details on how to get your tickets at the theater use the ‘View Order Details’ link.
After you complete your purchase, you’ll see a confirmation page for methods to pick up your tickets. Depending on the theater and your device, you may print your tickets at home, pick up at the box office or kiosk with a valid credit card, or use a mobile ticket (if available). This information is also available on your confirmation email.
Generally, a child ticket is available for children between 2 and 11 years old and a senior ticket is available for adults aged 65 years old and over. However, some theaters may have additional restrictions or use different age brackets, please check with your theater for more details.
To view any discounts that are being offered for your theater for purchases made via Fandango, click on a showtime to begin the purchase process. All available ticket categories will be displayed on the subsequent page. Look for ticket categories labeled "child", "senior", "military", "student", or similarly named categories which would indicate a specially priced ticket, if they are made available for that movie, at that theater.
Please be aware that not all theaters make discounts available through Fandango. Many theaters offer these discounts exclusively at their box office. We suggest that you check with your theater for their discount policy, identification requirements, and availability.
Group discount policies also vary by theater and are not offered on Fandango. Please check with your theater for group discount availability.
What is Reserved Seating and how does it work?
For select theaters, you can pick and reserve your seat when you can buy your tickets in advance. To find a Reserved Seating theater, look for the "Reserved Seating" icon next to showtimes on Fandango. Once you've selected your showtime and selected the number of tickets, you'll see a seatmap where you can select from available seats.
How do I use the seatmap?
The movie screen is represented at the top of the seatmap and the first row underneath the screen is the front row. The blue squares are the available seats and gray squares are the seats that are unavailable or already reserved. The squares with a wheelchair icon indicate spaces reserved for wheelchairs. To select your seat(s), please click on any of the blue squares. Once you've completed your purchase, you can locate your specific seat number on your confirmation page and email.
For some theaters, please note that we're not able to leave a single open seat in between selected seats. Seat(s) adjacent to wheelchair accessible areas are reserved for companion seating. Guests not in need of such accommodations may be asked to move.
Why is a convenience fee added to the price of each ticket and how much is it?
As a service to all of our users, Fandango provides showtimes, movie listings, and theater information for theaters across a variety of online, mobile and social platforms and devices. We provide this service free of charge so that our customers always have access to the information they need to plan a trip to the movies.
However, Fandango does not receive any portion of the theater ticket sales revenue. Fandango collects a small convenience fee per ticket so that we may continue serving our customers with all their moviegoing needs.
Unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe from receiving Fandango marketing emails in several ways:
- Via Unsubscribe Link. To stop receiving Fandango marketing emails, please click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the marketing email. The address from which the email is sent will be added to an unsubscribe list and you will not receive further Fandango emails at that address. Please note that Fandango transactional emails do not have an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom.
- Guest Users via Unsubscribe Page. If you are a guest user on Fandango and are unable to unsubscribe via the link provided in the Fandango marketing email, click here to visit the unsubscribe page.
- VIP Members via Account Settings. VIP Members may also opt out of receiving future mailings directly through your account on our website. Log into your Fandango VIP account by clicking "Sign In" located in the upper right corner of our home page. Enter your email address and password. Once signed in, look at the upper right corner again and click "My VIP Account". Next, click the heading that reads "Email + Preferences", then in your list of "Email Subscriptions" uncheck the types of mail you do not wish for us to send (FanMail, Free Movie Screenings, and/or Reviewing Movies). Finally, click the "Save" button to put your changes into effect. (Please be sure to click "Save" or your settings will not actually change).
Please Note: It may take up to 10 business days to stop receiving marketing emails after you unsubscribe. In addition, you will continue to receive transactional emails from Fandango after unsubscribing from marketing emails. For example, we will send you a confirmation email with details of your movie ticket purchase and showtime after you purchase a movie ticket on Fandango.
Account Deletion. Please contact Fandango Customer Support at http://fandango.custhelp.com/app/ask if you wish to delete your Fandango account.
Yes, in certain limited circumstances, you may exchange or request a refund for your entire order, less the convenience fee, through Fandango up until the posted showtime. You'll have to complete your refund and exchange before the posted showtime. For full terms and conditions, please see our Fandango Ticket Policy.
Just sign in or create your free Fandango VIP account using the same email address that was used to purchase your tickets. Please note that for some orders, you may be asked to contact our Customer Service team or your theater to complete your refund. Some transactions will not qualify for a refund.
In order to continue to provide movie fans with showtimes, exclusive content and easy-to-use tools, our tickets include a non-refundable convenience fee. A refund of your order, in most cases, returns the cost of your ticket(s) back to your original payment method, less the convenience fee. An exchange allows you to recoup both the cost of your ticket(s), as well as your convenience fee, in the form of a Fandango credit that may be used by you for a future movie ticket purchase through Fandango.
In certain limited circumstances, you may exchange or request a refund for your entire order, less the convenience fee, through Fandango up until the posted showtime. You'll have to complete your refund and exchange before the posted showtime. For full terms and conditions, please see our Fandango Ticket Policy.
Don't have a Fandango VIP account? No problem. You may create your new Fandango VIP account for free using the same email address you used to complete your purchase.
In certain circumstances, you may be asked to contact our Customer Service team or the theater before the refund or exchange can be completed. See our Fandango Ticket Policy for more details. Note that we can only refund or exchange your entire order and not individual tickets within the order.
Fandango Credits are dollar value balances that are deposited and stored within your Fandango VIP account after you make an exchange. These credits never expire and can be used towards any ticket purchase on Fandango.
You can use your Fandango Credits by logging in with your Fandango VIP account during checkout. Your Fandango Credit balance will automatically be applied towards your purchase.
Have a Fandango promo code or gift card you want to use? No problem. You can still add promo codes and gift cards to your order and they will be applied before your Fandango Credit is applied.
Please note that Fandango Credits cannot be transferred between Fandango VIP accounts.
Yes, we'd love that. To help protect your security, we didn't transfer your credit card info over to FandangoNOW, so you'll be prompted to enter a new credit card number when you make your first purchase.
Yes, but only the more recent Fandango Gift cards are supported on FandangoNOW.
You can tell if the Fandango Gift card is accepted by viewing the back of the card and verifying that the layout of the CARD# and PIN# text is as follows:
To use your Fandango gift card simply visit FandangoNOW.com and:
- Select the movie or TV show you’d like to rent or buy.
- If you are not signed in, you will first be prompted to enter your email and password for your FandangoNOW account. If you don't have a FandangoNOW account, you can select "Join Now" to create one.
- Once signed in, you will be taken to the checkout page.
- Below Order Summary, select "Use Gift Card" and enter your gift card number and PIN (if available).
- If your purchase is more than the value of your Fandango gift card, you can pay the remaining balance with another method of payment. If you have a credit card on file, the remaining balance will be charged to that card.
- If your purchase is less than the value of your Fandango gift card, the amount due will be deducted from the gift card. Be sure to hold on to your card so you can use any remaining balance on your next purchase.
- You can then complete your purchase and enjoy your movie or TV show on any supported device!
Please give us a call if you have any issues or questions related to FandangoNOW: 855-646-2580
You don't need to enter your credit card number in order to access FandangoNOW, but credit card info is necessary before you can:
- Buy or rent movies + TV shows
- Redeem credits and/or promotions
- Complete FandangoNOW device activation
Don’t worry, FandangoNOW will only charge you if you buy or rent something. All credits and applicable promotions will be used first.
You can find us in the Movies / TV Shows main menu on Roku.
There is no cost at all to set up a FandangoNOW account. There is also no monthly subscription cost and no commitment whatsoever. You only pay for the movies and TV shows you want to watch. The cost for rentals or purchases varies by title. TV shows can only be purchased - not rented.
To register a device:
- For supported devices there may be a "activation code" provided, please go to this Activate Page
- Enter the code that is displayed on your TV screen in the field "Enter your 5 Digit code here"
- Once the code is entered, click "activate"
- Wait for the successful activation message
- If you receive an error message, check your 5 digit code and retry. If still unsuccessful, please contact FandangoNOW customer service at (855) 646-2580
To de-register a device:
- To de-register a device, go to My Devices, log in if necessary
- Once in the list of devices is displayed, look for the device you want to de-register and click the "Disconnect" button
- In the confirmation message ("Are you sure you want to disconnect this device?"), click "Disconnect". This device will disappear from your list of active devices
- In case of error, please contact FandangoNOW customer care.
Note: If your device has been lost or stolen and you want to de-register it, or if you need any assistance, please contact FandangoNOW customer care at email@example.com.
Once you’ve found something to watch, highlight the title and click OK. Then, select the option that’s right for you (such as "Buy HD" or "Rent HD"), and click OK. If you are eligible for any offers, you will receive a confirmation of the offer, if applicable, prior to finalizing your transaction. Confirm your rental or purchase and you’ll be all set to watch.
Any FandangoNOW rentals or purchases made using your Roku player will be charged to your Roku account. When confirming your purchase you may need to enter your 4-digit Roku PIN (if you set up your Roku account in this manner).
Note: You can access FandangoNOW content rented or purchased on Roku on other FandangoNOW supported devices as long as you are signed in to the same FandangoNOW account.
You’ll find all your active rentals and purchases in your "Library".
Just highlight the title and click OK on your remote, then select "Play Movie" or "Resume" if you already started watching the title and click OK on your remote.
Currently, you can only download a video to an iPad, iPhone or Android compatible device through your FandangoNOW app. If you have previously streamed a video you have rented, you won't be able to download it during the remainder of that rental period.
FandangoNOW app for iOS (OS: 8 and above)
If you are downloading a title from FandangoNOW to an iOS device, you will need to install the FandangoNOW app. To download the app, simply search for "FandangoNOW" in the App Store from your iOS device. All downloaded titles must be accessed from the FandangoNOW app.
FandangoNOW app for Android (OS : 4.0.3 or above)
If you are downloading a title from FandangoNOW to an Android device, you will need to install the FandangoNOW app. To download the app, simply search for "FandangoNOW" in the Google Play Store from your supported Android device. All downloaded titles must be accessed from the FandangoNOW app.
Note: Please see the FandangoNOW Policy for rules on downloading.
Using your gift card is simple:
- Go to Fandango.com or our free mobile app on iOS or Android (gift cards can’t be redeemed in person at the theater)
- Use our search box to find showtimes and theaters near you.
- Select a show time and checkout.
- Under the payment section, click on Use Gift Card and enter your gift card code and pin (if available).
- If your purchase is more than the value of your Fandango gift card, you will have to pay the remaining balance with another method of payment. If your purchase is less than the value of your Fandango gift card, you can use any remaining balance on your next purchase.
- Please complete your purchase and enjoy the show.
There are no additional fees to use or redeem gift cards, However, a per ticket convenience fee will be applied to the order regardless of whether you are using a credit card, PayPal, gift card, or other payment method to pay for the tickets.
See the image below to find your gift card code / PIN.
CARD NUMBER AND PINEnter the card number. Next, enter the PIN. You may need to scratch off the back of the card to reveal the PIN.
CLAIM CODE ONLYEnter the claim code (leave the PIN blank). You may need to scratch off the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
CARD NUMBER AND CLAIM CODEEnter the claim code only (leave the PIN blank). You may need to scratch off the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
DIGITAL GIFT CARDEnter the gift card code from the email (enter PIN if provided in email).
You may check your Fandango gift card here
- If you selected shipping by USPS: all card orders take 2-3 business days to process and print. USPS mail will then take approximately 7-10 business days to arrive after processing.
- If you selected shipping by FedEx: cards ship out after the standard 2-3 business days processing time. To track your FedEx shipment, please click here.
- If you selected immediate delivery (default setting): your gift card will be sent by email within the next 60 minutes.
- If you selected to schedule your delivery on a specific date: your gift card will be emailed on the date, time, and time zone you specified during checkout.
A Fandango gift card is a digital or physical gift card. You can buy Fandango gift cards in various preset dollar amounts. A digital gift card can be emailed for immediate use, and a physical card can be gifted. Fandango gift cards can be redeemed online or on our free mobile app for tickets to any movie at any theater in the Fandango network.
You can buy a digital gift card on Fandango.com and choose to have it delivered by email instantly, or schedule it to be delivered on a specific date.
You can buy physical Fandango gift cards at retail stores, including: Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Kroger, Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Ralphs, Rite Aid, The Home Depot, Lowes, Kmart, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, Giant Eagle, Publix and many more.
You can also buy physical gift cards on Fandango.com or Amazon. On Fandango.com, you can choose from dozens of card designs including ones featuring the latest blockbuster movies, or add a personal touch by uploading your own photo to print on our custom card, and ship in a personalized Fandango greeting card.
You can use Fandango gift cards to buy any ticket on Fandango.com or Fandango’s mobile app for any showtime available for a theater in the Fandango network, including AMC, Regal, Cinemark, Marcus and many more nationwide.
To find local Fandango ticketing theaters, search by zip code on our website, or via our free mobile app. For a general list of Fandango ticketing theaters, click here.
Please note: Fandango gift cards cannot be redeemed in person at the theater. Fandango gift cards can be used to purchase tickets only on Fandango.com or on our free mobile app. Learn more about our free mobile app here.
There are no extra fees when you purchase a Fandango gift card at retail stores, or gift cards that you send via email at Fandango.com or from a Fandango mobile app: you only pay the face value of the card (for example: $25 for a $25 card).
When buying plastic cards at Fandango.com, there is a standard handling fee based on the number of cards in your order. Handling fees cover the custom printing of each plastic card ordered and the personalized Fandango greeting card it ships in. Depending on the level of shipping service you select, there may be a shipping fee as well – the exact amount will be displayed for your review before the order is confirmed.
When redeeming a Fandango gift card for movie tickets, a small per-ticket convenience fee will be applied to the order regardless of whether you are using a credit card, PayPal, gift card, or other payment method to pay for the tickets. Learn more here.
You may be eligible for our bulk purchase program. Please email GiftCards@Fandango.com with the following information:
- Denomination: Dollar amount you would like on each card ($15? $25? $50? Etc.)
- Total number of cards you would like to purchase for each denomination
- Card format: Digital (send by email) or Physical (plastic cards sent by mail)
- Intended use for the cards
- Date you need the cards delivered
A Fandango Gift Card team member will be in touch within 1-3 business days of your request.
The "Want to See" list feature is currently under construction for the desktop version of www.flixster.com. To access your current or previous "Want to See" please use the Flixster App available on iOS & Android devices.
Users can access their account from the Flixster App available on iOS & Android devices. "My account" for the desktop version of www.flixster.com
is under construction.
To access favorited theaters please use the Flixster App available on iOS & Android devices.
The "Want to See" list feature is currently under construction on the desktop version of www.flixster.com. To access your current or previous "Want to See" please use the Flixster App available on iOS & Android devices.
The "Ratings" feature is currently under construction on the desktop version of www.flixster.com, please use the Flixster App available on iOS & Android devices.
We no longer support Netflix account synchronization.
Check if your theater filter settings are set to "Show: TICKETING" by navigating to the top of the theater tab. Tap "Show: TICKETING" and update your filter to "ALL THEATERS". If you still can’t find the theater, Flixster may not support that theater.