Written March 25, 2017
• Fun to see in the theatre again after first seeing Top Gun as a kid.
• Even having seen the movie dozens of times, seeing it again on the big screen revealed more details that I hadn't noticed before.
• Audio quality excellent, overshadows the 3D visuals.
• Not that I expected it to be but the 3D not that impressive at all. Would have been happy with just the big screen and the excellent audio.
• Worth seeing if TG one of your favorites!
Written April 25, 2017
Being one of my favorite movies i had to see it. The 3D didn't really do much for the movie because it wasn't made for 3D when in was filmed in 1986 obviously but the sound and picture quality were great! Nothing like seeing a movie like this on the big screen!
Written June 28, 2016
I have seen this movie several times. My Husband and I were AMAZED and AWED. It felt like we were watching it for the first time all over again. If have the chance go!! Don't miss out on this amazing experience.
Written March 26, 2017
I feel the need. The need for 3D. Wow, I never thought I could love this 80's classic more than I already did, but last night's IMAX 3D experience took it to a whole new level. It was like I was seeing for for the first time. There were so many things I had never noticed and things that just exploded on the screen. If you are like me and my wife and love this film, you have to go see it while it's in IMAX.
Written June 30, 2016
I saw this movie 27 years ago in Japan since I am Japanese:) Then I have been watching over and over. Now I am in GA for almost 8 years and had an opportunity to see this wonderful movie again here in U.S.A. Watched with my husband and 3 children!!
Kids just loved it!! AWESOME to see it with 3D.
I just love everybody in movie!! Especially Maverick & Goose!!
Still can not believe I saw it in U.S.A!!
Best movie forever!!!