Halloween is a week away and if you're still trying to figure out what costume to wear, superheroes are a good place to start.
In a recent survey, we asked more than 1,000 fans on which movie-inspired costumes from 2012 films as well as classic/iconic movies they'd dress up as.
The Avengers ruled among men with Thor, Iron Man, Captain America and Hulk claiming the first four spots respectively for 2012 movie costumes. Batman rounded out the top five.
Among women, CatWoman and Katniss went one-two respectively, followed by a couple of characters from Snow White and the Huntsman. Snow White was third with her nemesis Queen Ravenna claiming fourth. Black Widow from The Avengers rounded out the top five.
Here are the top ten movie-themed costumes for men and women below. Is your costume listed below? If not, what movie-themed character are you dressing up as?
Top Ten 2012 Movie-Themed Costumes For Men:
1. Thor (The Avengers)
2. Iron Man (The Avengers)
3. Captain America (The Avengers)
4. Hulk (The Avengers)
5. Batman (The Dark Knight Rises)
6. James Bond (Skyfall)
7. Ted the Raunchy Teddy Bear (Ted)
8. Gandalf (The Hobbit)
9. Magic Mike (Magic Mike)
10. Wreck-It Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)
Top Ten 2012 Movie-Themed Costumes for Women:
1. CatWoman (The Dark Knight Rises)
2. Katniss (The Hunger Games)
3. Snow White (Snow White and the Huntsman)
4. Queen Ravenna (Snow White and the Huntsman)
5. Black Widow (The Avengers)
6. Red-Eyed Bella the Vampire (Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2)
7. Effie Trinkett (The Hunger Games)
8. Selene (Underworld Awakening)
9. Merida (Brave)
10. Alice (Resident Evil: Retribution)
In the classic movie category, Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz was the top choice among women, followed by Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Tinkerbell from Peter Pan and, surprisingly, The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
Among men, Indiana Jones was the overwhelming choice for classic movie costume, followed by classic Batman, Dracula, The Joker from The Dark Knight and James Bond.
Follow along on Twitter @DerrickDeane and @Fandango.