Written August 31, 2016
Great movie. Action scenes could've been better, but other than that, an awesome movie.
Acting, directing and plot were really good. A Must Go.
I don't think this would be a spoiler, but get ready for one of the best opening credits :)
Written February 10, 2016
Never have I seen a more entertaining bond movie. They brought back the old bond characters with a twist. They even bring back some old favorite gadgets for the end of the movie. You are always guessing where they'll take you scene to scene so it makes the movie quite a thrill ride. It's a must see.
Written July 29, 2016
Great movie.....we loved how they incorporated some of the old Bond elements while moving forward with Bond!! We loved the action and what a great villan!!
Written June 25, 2016
Let me paraphrase it for you:
- Bond returns to form (suave), but still manages to stay kick ass.
- Beautiful locations and cinematography (and women) will please the eye.
- AMAZING performance by Javier Bardem. AMAZING.
- One of the coolest (and deepest) Bond openings ever.
- Probably one of the best songs as well (thanks, Adelle)
- The subtle tie-ins to other Bonds really builds up the atmosphere of the movie and is just plain awesome.
- The style of Bond is back. I know it didn't go away, but this movie made me want to shop for Bond's clothes. And I actually checked the internet when I got home.
- All supporting characters do an amazing job. I don't think one character let their acting drop from an A+
Probably one of the biggest take aways from Skyfall is that it isn't just another good guy vs. bad guy movie. There's deep character development going on here from Bond trying to get over his fear of death to Silva's bipolar activities.
It's a must see.
Written July 29, 2016
I JUST HAD TO SEE THIS MOVIE! MY SON WHO IS 12 HAS BEEN WATCHING BOND FOR YEARS STARTING WITH THE ORIGINAL OF COURSE, SEAN HIMSELF. I RECALL HEARING "SKYFALL" ON THE RADIO FOR THE FIRST TIME WHEN MY SON SAID "LISTEN TO THIS MOM, THIS HAS TO BE A SONG FOR A JAMES BOND MOVIE"! WE GOOGLED IT AS SOON AS WE GOT HOME AND SURE ENOUGH HE WAS RIGHT- TOTALLY BLEW MY MIND!
WITH THAT SAID, I JUST HAD TO TAKE HIM TO SEE THIS PARTICULAR ONE IN THE MOVIE THEATRE, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE DID ON NEW YEARS DAY.
WE BOTH ENJOYED IT! I LOVED THE WAY THEY TIED THE NEW AGE TECHNOLOGY IN WHILE KEEPING SPECIFIC DETAILS OLD FASHION. THEN HOW EXCITED WERE WE TO SEE THE ASTON MARTIN, OH MY!
HIS FAVORITE PART WAS THE CHASE THRU THE TRAIN STATION, AND MINE WAS THAT THEY PULLED THE ENTIRE STORY LINE AND "BOND ERA" TOGETHER VERY NICELY.
THE ONE THING I MISSED WAS BONDS USUSAL FEMALE COUNTERPART- I THINK MY SON DID TOO- LOL
OH YEAH AND WE BOTH PUT DANILE CRAIG A RUNNING 2ND WITH ROGER MOORE!