- Release Date: February 10, 2006
- Run Time: 1 hr 40 min
- Rating: PG-13 - some intense sequences of violence
- Cast: Harrison Ford, Paul Bettany, Virginia Madsen
- Director: Richard Loncraine
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama, Suspense/Thriller
Synopsis: Firewall stars Harrison Ford as bank security expert Jack Stanfield, whose specialty is designing infallible theft-proof financial computer systems. But there’s a hidden vulnerability in the system he didn’t account for – himself. When a ruthless criminal mastermind (Paul Bettany) kidnaps his family, Jack is forced to find a flaw in his system and steal $100 million. With the lives of his wife and children at stake and under constant surveillance, he has only hours to find a loophole in the thief’s own impenetrable system of subterfuge and false identities to beat him at his own game.