- Release Date: May 11, 2012
- Run Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Rating: PG-13 - mature thematic elements, sexual content including crude references, and drinking - all involving teens
- Cast: Eva Mendes, Cierra Ramirez, Matthew Modine
- Director: Patricia Riggen
- Genre: Art House/Foreign, Drama
Synopsis: Grace (Eva Mendes) is a single mom. She is too busy juggling work, bills, and the very married Dr. Hartford (Matthew Modine), to give her daughter, Ansiedad (Cierra Ramirez) the attention she desperately needs. When Ansiedad's English teacher, Ms. Armstrong (Patricia Arquette), introduces her students to classic coming-of-age stories, Ansiedad is inspired to skip adolescence and jump-start her life without mom. While Grace becomes preoccupied with the increasing affections of her co-worker (Eugenio Derbez), Ansiedad enlists the help of her loyal friend, Tavita (Raini Rodriguez), to plot her shortcut to "adulthood". But as her misguided plan unravels, Ansiedad and Grace must learn that sometimes growing-up means acting your age.