- Release Date: March 11, 2011
- Run Time: 1 hr 46 min
- Rating: R - Strong violence, language and some sexual content/nudity
- Cast: Ray Stevenson, Vincent D'Onofrio, Val Kilmer
- Director: Jonathan Hensleigh
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Art House/Foreign
Synopsis: Over the summer of 1976, 36 bombs detonate in the heart of Cleveland while a turf war raged between Irish mobster Danny Greene (Ray Stevenson) and the Italian mafia. Based on a true story, Kill the Irishman chronicles Greene’s heroic rise from a tough Cleveland neighborhood to become an enforcer in the local mob. Turning the tables on loan shark Shondor Birns (Christopher Walken) and allying himself with gangster John Nardi (Vincent D’Onofrio), Greene stops taking orders from the mafia and pursues his own power. Surviving countless assassination attempts from the mob and killing off anyone who went after him in retaliation, Danny Greene’s infamous invincibility and notorious fearlessness eventually led to the collapse of mafia syndicates across the U.S. and also earned him the status of the man the mob couldn’t kill.