- Release Date: October 1, 2010
- Run Time: 1 hr 25 min
- Rating: PG-13 - Elements of violence, sexuality/nudity, drugs and brief strong language
- Cast: Zoe Sloane, Adesuwa Addy Iyare, Jade Viggiano
- Directors: Seth Gordon, Morgan Spurlock, Alex Gibney, Eugene Jarecki, Rachel Grady
- Genre: Art House/Foreign, Documentary
Synopsis: What started as a New York Times article in 2003 became one of the best-selling books of the last decade and is now one of the most compelling films of the year. Freakonomics, by economist Steven D. Levitt and author Stephen J. Dubner, examines human behavior through the lens of statistics and incentives, rather than morals and ethics, illuminating surprising and controversial conclusions. Now a team of powerhouse directors comes together to tackle this provocative material in a singular cinematic experience. Freakonomics the movie exposes the hidden side of everything, debunking conventional wisdom, and revealing what answers may come if one just asks the right questions.