- Release Date: April 23, 2010
- Run Time: 1 hr 50 min
- Rating: R - language and a scene of sexuality
- Cast: Jeff Daniels, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds
- Directors: Kieran Mulroney, Michele Mulroney
- Genre: Art House/Foreign, Comedy, Drama
Synopsis: Paper Man is an inspirational comedic drama about an unlikely friendship between Richard(Jeff Daniels), a failed middle-aged novelist who has never quite grown up and Abby (Emma Stone), a 17-year-old girl whose role in a family tragedy years earlier has stolen away her youth. Both are unsure, both are afraid to take firm steps forward, and both are looking for that special friend—that connection—to help guide them into the future. Since his childhood, Richard has mostly relied on the imaginary one that resides in his head—a costumed superhero known as Captain Excellent (Ryan Reynolds).