- Release Date: September 25, 2009
- Run Time: 1 hr 29 min
- Rating: PG-13 - intense sequences of violence, disturbing images, language, sexuality and a drug-related scene
- Cast: Bruce Willis, Radha Mitchell, Rosamund Pike
- Director: Jonathan Mostow
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Suspense/Thriller
Synopsis: FBI agents (Bruce Willis and Radha Mitchell) investigate the mysterious murder of a college student linked to the man who helped create a high-tech surrogate phenomenon that allows people to purchase unflawed robotic versions of themselves—fit, good looking remotely controlled machines that ultimately assume their life roles—enabling people to experience life vicariously from the comfort and safety of their own homes. The murder spawns a quest for answers: in a world of masks, who's real and who can you trust?