- Release Date: June 27, 2008
- Run Time: 1 hr 50 min
- Rating: R - strong bloody violence throughout, pervasive language and some sexuality
- Cast: James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie
- Director: Timur Bekmambetov
- Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Suspense/Thriller
Synopsis: 25-year-old Wes (James McAvoy) was the most disaffected, cube-dwelling drone the planet had ever known. Until he met a woman named Fox (Angelina Jolie). After his estranged father is murdered, the deadly sexy Fox recruits Wes into the Fraternity, a secret society that trains Wes to avenge his dad’s death by unlocking his dormant powers. As she teaches him how to develop lightning-quick reflexes and phenomenal agility, Wes discovers this team lives by an ancient, unbreakable code: carry out the death orders given by fate itself. With wickedly brilliant tutors—including the Fraternity’s enigmatic leader, Sloan (Morgan Freeman)—Wes grows to enjoy all the strength he ever wanted. But, slowly, he begins to realize there is more to his dangerous associates than meets the eye. Wes will come to learn what no one could ever teach him: he alone controls his destiny.