- Release Date: September 20, 2013
- Run Time: 1 hr 35 min
- Rating: PG-13 - Brief strong language.
- Cast: Catherine Frot, Jean d'Ormesson, Hippolyte Girardot
- Director: Christian Vincent
- Genre: Art House/Foreign, Comedy
Synopsis: Hortense Laborie (Catherine Frot), a renowned chef from Perigord, is astonished when the President of the Republic (Jean d’Ormesson) appoints her his personal cook, responsible for creating all his meals at the Elysée Palace. Despite jealous resentment from the other kitchen staff, Hortense quickly establishes herself, thanks to her indomitable spirit. The authenticity of her cooking soon seduces the President, but the corridors of power are littered with traps. Based on the extraordinary true story of President Francois Mitterand's private cook.