- Release Date: August 9, 2013
- Run Time: 1 hr 33 min
- Rating: R - Strong sexual content, nudity, language, drug use and some domestic violence.
- Cast: Amanda Seyfried, Peter Sarsgaard, Chris Noth
- Directors: Rob Epstein, Jeffrey Friedman
- Genre: Documentary, Drama
Synopsis: In 1972—before the internet, before the porn explosion—Deep Throat was a phenomenon: the first scripted pornographic theatrical feature film, featuring a story, some jokes, and an unknown and unlikely star, Linda Lovelace. Escaping a strict religious family, Linda discovered freedom and the high-life when she fell for and married charismatic hustler Chuck Traynor. As Linda Lovelace she became an international sensation—less centerfold fantasy than a charming girl-next-door with an impressive capacity for fellatio. Fully inhabiting her new identity, Linda became an enthusiastic spokesperson for sexual freedom and uninhibited hedonism. Six years later she presented another, utterly contradictory, narrative to the world—and herself as the survivor of a far darker story.