Happy Hump Day! Here's what the celebs have been tweeting the past couple of days...
1. Someone needs to give her heart a break before she has a heart a-ttaaaaa-aaaa-aaack.
2. Also, Chad Michael Murray. House of Wax.
3. Little Miss Sunshine is turning into a metal head.
4. Was she trying to hashtag "twerk" or phoneticize "work"?
5. Here's where and when you can send marriage proposals and bribes to Olivia Wilde.
6. Another reminder that you're old. View the feature here.
7. No bones about it. Woof.
8. E) All of the above: Sustaining a sports injury while "fall from height" during a fistfight after leaning up for a better view of the TV.
9. Here's a conservative Scientologist's reaction to Miley's VMA twerkfest.
10. Go ahead, try to get that image of Billy Ray Cyrus twerking out of your head.
11. Justin Timberlake unveils a letter and new video for his fans. Watch it here.
12. The Humpty Dance, is your chance...
13. Oh yeah, and the Dodgers are probably headed to the postseason. The Cubs? Not so much.
14. Zucker wins.
15. Pau Gasol trying to make Kobe Bryant feel jealous.
16. It was a historic day in Washington, D.C. Seems fitting The Butler was there to witness it.
Follow @DerrickDeane Follow @Fandango
I grew up watching Power Rangers when I was a kid. Bit of a surprise to see a Power Ranger-related tweet here on Fandango.
i only came for the power ranger tweet.
"Welcome to the party, pal."
"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."
"When am I gonna learn how to punch?"
"These go to eleven."
"Benjamin, have you ever been severely beaten about the face & neck?"
"Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."
"You're gonna need a bigger boat."
"Jessica's got cable."
Fandango, the ultimate movie ticketing destination, is your source for movie tickets and movie times. Know before you go to the theater, watch HD movie trailers and videos in the highest quality available. Find movie reviews, theater listings, and detailed information about new and upcoming films. If you're interested in DVDs, visit our DVD section for reviews, movie photos, trailers, and more.
Copyright © 2013 Fandango. All rights reserved. Your Personal Box Office