Caterpillar. Mouth brow. Cookie Duster. There're plenty of slang words for mustaches and with our calendars fully immersed into the month of November, guys, it's time to start growing them.
The month-long event was launched by the Movember Foundation, a charity organization promoting awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancers and associated charities.
To quote a famous movie villain, we want to play a little game. Each Friday this month, we'll give you a bunch of pics of various celebrities and their follicular facial accessory. See how many you can get right!
This week, we kick things off with celebrity mustaches. See if you can figure out who these famous 'staches belong to. If you're stumped, click on the images and the full picture/celeb will be revealed.
1. Fandang-hint: Last month, his ship was hijacked but he might get nominated for playing Walt Disney this year.
2. Fandang-hint: You might be a redneck if you know this Blue Collar comedian.
3. Fandang-hint: He hosted a popular talk show from 1987-1998 before jumping over to the Fox News Channel.
4. Fandang-hint: After antagonizing Vin Diesel this summer, he'll star as part of Peter Jackson ensemble Hobbit cast.
5. Fandang-hint: Last year's surprise hit Think Like a Man was based on his best-selling book. He's also the current host of Family Feud.
6. Fandang-hint: Best known for his role in Training Day, this actor starred in one of the best reviewed movies (Before Midnight) and worst reviewed movies (Getaway) this year.
7. Fandang-hint: This iconic '80s professional wrestler starred in Suburban Commando and played Thunderlips in Rocky III.
8. Fandang-hint: A veteran actor with 55 years of industry experience, this actor reprised his role in Adam Sandler's The Longest Yard remake.
9. Fandag-hint: He was found playing Merry Brandybuck in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy before getting Lost in J.J. Abrams' hit TV series.
10. Fandang-hint: A member of the Commodores, he branched out with a super-successful solo career with hits like "All Night Long" and "Hello."
11. Fandang-hint: This stand-up comedian and former SNL star made a cameo appearance in Beverly Hills Cop 2 before he hit the big time with comedies like Osmosis Jones and Head of State.
12. Fandang-hint: If you were able to grown a mustache in the '80s, it was probably because of this Magnum P.I. star. He currently stars in the CBS drama Blue Bloods.
13. Fandang-hint: Scott Pilgrim is not a fan of this frequent Wes Anderson collaborator who also starred in the short-lived television series Bored to Death.
14. Fandang-hint: Machete.
15. Fandang-hint: This former SNL star's career hasn't been so Horrible these past few years. Being engaged to Olivia Wilde is like icing on the cake.
16. Fandang-hint: This cult director's mustache is as recognizable as the indie shock features he's helmed including Pink Flamingos, A Dirty Shame and Hairspray.
17. Fandang-hint: This actor plays Brian Fantana in the upcomnig Anchorman sequel, his fourth film this year. His other credits include Admission, Prince Avalanche and a cameo in This Is the End.
How many did you get right?
MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB: