Let's kick off another Monday with a fresh batch of celeb tweets.
1. Lettuce not think of all the bacteria now on that leek. Ah, all these vegetable puns are fruitless.
2. The Rock and a Hungarian boxing champ air arm wrestling.
3. Funny how some things never change.
4. Dick Van Dyke's car caught on fire. No word on what was "respon-stible" for the blaze. Yes, that was a Mary Poppins reference.
5. A couple weeks ago, it was President Obama's birthday. Today, he sent greetings to a man who preceded him in the White House.
6. On a sadder, more serious note, actor Lee Thompson Young died today via suicide. He was only 29. A few famous faces tweeted out their condolences.
Here's a video of Young as he took a viewer of Rizzoli & Isles behind the scenes on set. Young starred in the title role of The Famous Jett Jackson TV series and had roles in Friday Night Lights and The Hills Have Eyes II. His Smallville role saw him play Victor Stone, aka Cyborg.