FANDANGO MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Revised: September 20, 2011
Fandango Mobile Alerts
If you are a member of Fandango Mobile Alerts, you can unsubscribe at any time by texting 'STOP' to 36346 (FNDGO). By subscribing, you consent to receiving, from time to time, text messages from Fandango. Message and Data Rates May Apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier's name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
As a member of Fandango Mobile Alerts, you may receive alerts, polls, and giveaways. As a member of Fandango Mobile Alerts, you generally will receive five SMS messages per month, but message frequency varies based on user and other factors.
If you have any questions, reply HELP to any of our messages, text HELP to 36346 (FNDGO) or contact us.
The service is available on these US carriers only: ACS Wireless, Alltel, Appalachian Wireless (EKN), AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, Cell One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One, Cellular South, Centennial Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket Wireless, GCI Communications, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix Wireless/PC Management, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Nextel, nTelos, RCC/Unicel, Revol, Sprint, T-Mobile, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile and West Central Wireless.
Fandango Mobile Tickets
Rather than bringing a Print-at-Home Bar-Coded Ticket or confirmation number to the theater, some of Fandango's exhibitor partners give you the option of having your ticket delivered to your mobile device as a picture message (a "Mobile Ticket"). The Mobile Ticket contains a unique barcode and some accompanying text with details of the movie you are going to see. If you have questions about the purchase or use of the Mobile Ticket, please see the Fandango Mobile Ticket Delivery FAQ.
Your purchase of a Mobile Ticket will be deemed your agreement to the following terms:
- You acknowledge and agree that the Mobile Ticket is in the form of a unique barcode sent as a text message to your mobile device or delivered on the confirmation page from the Fandango Movies - Times & Tickets Mobile App. The barcode and any accompanying text sent to you by Fandango is the entire ticket, and not the barcode in isolation from the accompanying text.
Accompanying text includes any text stating the originating source of the barcode. Any barcode with non-original text is invalid.
- The Mobile Ticket barcode cannot be forwarded to anyone else. Doing so invalidates your Mobile Ticket without the right to a refund.
- If you purchase multiple tickets in a single order, your Mobile Ticket holds all of those tickets, and all of your guests must arrive at the same time to gain entry using your Mobile Ticket.
- Fandango is not responsible for lost or stolen Mobile Tickets, except as required by law.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry with a Mobile Ticket reported lost or stolen, or cancelled for any other reason, may be reported to the authorities and may have their mobile device withheld as evidence.
- Mobile Ticket is not a subscription service. If you receive your Mobile Ticket via text message, you will receive only a single message after your purchase. For customer service, text HELP to 36346 (FNDGO) or click here. Standard message rates apply.
- Fandango may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless we state otherwise, the changes will apply to any new Mobile Tickets that you purchase.
Para información en Español en relación a preguntas sobre las Políticas de Privacidad y Compra, así como los Términos de Servicio Móvil, por favor contáctenos a: http://fandango.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/